Thursday, February 10, 2011

Massage

There is something to be said for gifted hands.  Have you ever had a full body massage?  I had my first full body massage while on retreat at White Point. For an hour, lying on a hot pad wrapped massage bed under warmed sheets.  It felt so wonderful.
It is weird though: I slept for the rest of the afternoon -which was lovely; beginning last night legs and arms started to fall asleep, back of neck tingle a bit...my arms still a little tingly.What is weird my body feels relaxed despite being prickly.  I have found grace today in feeling my skin, in feeling muscles and where tightness is no longer, and in being able to stretch farther during Pilates.
If you are gifted with beautiful hands please share them with the world.  They are very powerful and unlock grace in the world. Thank-you for those who do share their God given gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...