Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bored With Table Grace?

I never remember a time when my family never said grace before meals. There are favourite graces from my childhood that have stood the test of time and have been used daily in our present household.
As a pastor I get asked to say grace a lot.  There are graces that are tried and true but, somehow it feels like one should come up with prophetic words when asked to pray.
This morning I happened upon a web-site that has a vast array of table graces.  If you are bored with the graces you are currently using or would like to start giving thanks check this site out:
 www.home.pcisys.net/~tbc/mealpryr.htm#prayer11_21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...