Sunday, June 14, 2015

Grokking is covenant relationship

Today's sermon was a reflection on ethics and trees - a walk between the book ends of the tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden, and the tree of life in Revelations; including mention (based on the birth pangs of creation in Romans) that human relationship, and the lack thereof, hold trees in bondage to sin.

Later reflection from a listener, was introducing me to a new term - to GROK
With a reference that the congregation was encouraged to  grok

To GROK-  is to understand something so deeply that the observer becomes the observed; to understand intuitvely/empathetically/communicate sypathetically with; the deep connection is an experience of enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...