Saturday, July 24, 2010

concert on Halifax commons

Today there is a concert on the Commons, which is a big public green space in the heart of Halifax. It has a concert stage and a really big crowd, all waiting to hear Black Eyed Peas. Presently as I enjoy a beer on the front porch with my hubby, Classified (local rap stars) are on. We are fortunate enough to live close enough to hear every word. Well, presently I am thinking NOISE. The grace has been watching excited concert goes walk by and hearing cheers of people having fun and enjoying themselves. That makes it all worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. At least you get Black Eyed Peas. When we lived there we had to endure Nickleback!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...