Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thinking Ahead

Whenever it is almost time to go away on vacation, there is an enormous amount of work to be done.  The work is not difficult, just minute and taxing on the brain.  Think of it:  doing three weeks of bulletins at one time and trying not to confuse the dates and which announcements go where; arranging for responsible people to unlock the church door at all the required times; getting supply pastors and ensuring they are comfortable with leading service; setting up on call pastors for emergencies...GRACE today is being almost at the end of writing notes, emails, and trying to remember the information to be passed along.  A great big sigh feels so good.  Grace is so good!  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...