Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthdays

This has been the best birthday in a long time; not that birthdays are usually anything but good. 
This year is different because I have Facebook updates coming to a Blackberry.  Every time my wall is written on the Blackberry blips.  All day grace has been heard in the blip, blip, blips.  The blips were friends from around the world sending birthday wishes.  Who knew I had so many friends?  Today 50-60blips later I feel blessed and LOVED!!! Graced -if you will.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by to visit my blog! That song is also a favorite of mine and that passion that Christ has placed in my heart for Him, well- I try to live it out in my very abundanct life. I'm not good with words as you seem to be. I guess what I'm saying is I want that "stirring" to palpable in my every day walk around life.

    ReplyDelete

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...