Monday, September 17, 2012

Grace, Resurrected

Sometime overnight, GRACE, was resurrected.  At the top of this blog page there is a note that I know two graces, one a little girl with curly hair and a woman in her 90s.  98 year old Grace slept away from her life in our reality.
I have debated what I would do with the intro. and have decided to keep it as is.  I do know Grace, present tense.  Grace, over the past 8 years has become apart of me; in the begining interacting with her in the church communiy, then through visits and the learning of her story, and in the past years through praying for her. 
Grace has given me grace and in her passing has once again graced us with reassurance of resurrection. 
Grace, peace, and blessings -to you Grace -on the resurrected journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...