Monday, June 10, 2013

The Grace of Wing-backed Chairs

These chairs were a gift from my husband's parents.  They have found a  home in our guest room.
What is so special about wing-backed chairs is that their arms are always open waiting and inviting the viewer to come and take a seat.  They are also great for posture and these ones have seats that are just right, not to hard, not to soft.  This morning they invited me to come, sit, and curl up;  to relax into their embrace.  With a cup of "happy coffee" (fairtrade) in hand, I was able to work for a number of hours collecting data for a chapter of a Doctor of Ministry thesis.  Comfortable, surrounded by grace - what a way to start the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...