Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Grace in Pinterest

Grace is found in creating.
Today I only had a few minutes to set aside to do something creative.  A creative activity allows for my spirit to be renewed, think and see in a fresh way, and to engage in something that resets my ability to be optimistic; filled with hope.
 I had 10 mins., which was not enough time to get out paint or crayons.  I decided to try something I had not done as a creative endeavour before, although it has given me a certain degree of happiness.  I went on Pinterest, choose a new topic, and created a board.
Today I was thinking of rain, maybe because it is going to rain for the next three days.  I found and pinned images of rain -ones that were artistic, beautiful, curious, expectant, renewing, different, awe-inspiring.
My 10 mins. felt good, with no mess to clean up.
I encourage you to try it.  Pick a  topic.  Put it in the Pinterest search engine and repin the pins that give you a good feeling.  It is amazing what you will find, who you will connect with, and the "ah" you are left with.
May grace find you in your pinning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...