Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Mystery in the Mysteries of Nature

)



I find this absolutely amazing!  In the beauty and wonder of nature I see a Great Mystery at work.  Watching the birds on video is a meditative experience, I can only imagine what the experience would be like to stand in the same field. 



I grew up on a swamp with an old maple tree in the backyard.  At night the tree was full of hundreds of red-winged blackbirds.  The cacophony of sound gave one goosebumps. The sound dinned the highway noise, any conversation was almost impossible, and when the birds stopped --- the bull frogs started.

What an amazing world FULL OF GRACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...