Canadian Health Coalition (Medicare.ca)
Dear Friends,
I encourage you to click on the link above. I do not always take the time to sign pledges; however, I have heard enough postive stories of pledges that have made a difference that I should more often. Today I did. I invite you to a simple action that stands with the direction of the National Church to which I belong (ELCIC) --- A church that is In mission for others; a church striving to create a system wherein all are adequately housed; a church not afraid to be bold; a church that will make a stand.
Peace to you.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abiding Hope in the Capacity of God AND Personal Responsibility
Let us pray: Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvati...
-
In the notes of scene 6 in the Glass Menagerie, the playwright, Tennesse Williams, describes the lighting for the scene: the light...
-
Baptism, confirmation, and affirmation of faith liturgies have a prayer where the gathered community prays: Stir up in your people the gift ...
No comments:
Post a Comment