Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BFF

For much of my life I have had one or two good friends at any one time.  As I have grown older, I have been graced with friends spanning over the decades -although we live provinces apart, social networking, occasional vacations together theses relationships are special.  Day to day however, due to my job, it is often difficult to find friends who are outside of parish duties and professional contacts. Through my husband's work a number of years ago, we opened our home to a group of young adults -two of these people have a relationship- and now we do couple stuff together.
 For the past year, we have been running together -trying to go once a week.  I have enjoyed these runs -they have been grace in a hectic schedule and life.  The conversation is the best part!
But today an even bigger GRACE, as we parted my friend called me -BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...