Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A pledge

Canadian Health Coalition (Medicare.ca)

Dear Friends,

I encourage you to click on the link above.  I do not always take the time to sign pledges; however, I have heard enough postive stories of pledges that have made a difference that I should more often.  Today I did.  I invite you to a simple action that stands with the direction of the National Church to which I belong (ELCIC) --- A church that is In mission for others; a church striving to create a system wherein all are adequately housed; a church not afraid to be bold; a church that will make a stand.

Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...