Thursday, August 6, 2015

CIZE - Full Out Attempt #1


This morning I am adding a video of my husband.  I am doing this because GRACE comes in various forms.  I see GRACE in his dancing and in his enthusiasm.  After years of struggling with weight, he has found #Beachbody products.  For the past year, he has worked very hard - #shakeology (nutrient dense meal replacement), #exercise, and #onlinesupportgroup - have had him experience: lost inches, more muscle, better sleeps, ability to walk longer, less cravings, and more energy....best of all a belief in himself and his worth.  This is grace.
He is a Beachbody coach and is willing to help others on their journey.  Would you like to experience GRACE in this way?  Talk to Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...