...God spoke to Israel in in visions of the night....
Last night I had dreams, dreams that I hope never come true. I wish that the dream I had my children would have...it was about teenagers drinking, driving, and ending up paralized. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the fears parents have could be translated into dreams that children hear while sleeping? Not all fears, just the words of wisdom we have to pass on that seemed to be missed in daily conversation. I guess I didn't always appear to hear my mom and dad, and their wisdom is coming back to me now. This is grace. And when all is said and done I suppose my children will remember that which I have passed on when they need it most. This will be grace for them.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abiding Hope in the Capacity of God AND Personal Responsibility
Let us pray: Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvati...
-
In the notes of scene 6 in the Glass Menagerie, the playwright, Tennesse Williams, describes the lighting for the scene: the light...
-
Baptism, confirmation, and affirmation of faith liturgies have a prayer where the gathered community prays: Stir up in your people the gift ...
No comments:
Post a Comment