Monday, December 6, 2010

Cross Training

This is not about the God kind of cross training, although there is plenty of grace in that.  This is about ice skating when the weather is so yucky  one doesn't want to go out running.  Today in Halifax it was extremely windy, then calm, with sun, rain, snow, sleet -all in an hour; repeated over and over throughout the day.  I walked through this with my skates and new helmet to the Forum where I skated  -very quickly- for an hour.  It was awesome! 
The helmet is my Christmas present from my mom and dad, bought early to protect my noggin. The freedom of not being afraid to fall -first time ever skated with a helmet.  Awesome!  Freedom is grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...