Monday, December 27, 2010

John1:1-20

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God."
These words take on a new meaning when one looks at the work Dr.Masura Emoto is doing with "words of intent". His work involves finding the mystery of water. He experiments with words, music, or pictures directed at water, which is then frozen and viewed through magnification. Words like love and gratitude create beautiful crystals; the negative in any form causes water not to crystalize.
John's image of God in Word is quantum theory. Add this to speaking words of intent -God- and the world is given the gift, mystery, God-with-us, to heal the world and bring God's creation into God's vision. This vision is hope, love, peace,
joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...