Think what the family would be like if children saw only affection and oneness in their parents.
-Dr.Charles Parker (for more quotes go to Crosslites)
As one of my children has left home before fully having wings, this quote strikes me as it hits the core of how I feel. I am sadden that the affection and oneness that I perceive and feel in the household is not that perceived by one of the baby birds that shared the nest. I pray she can find a nest that offers her the grace she so desperately needs.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abiding Hope in the Capacity of God AND Personal Responsibility
Let us pray: Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvati...
-
In the notes of scene 6 in the Glass Menagerie, the playwright, Tennesse Williams, describes the lighting for the scene: the light...
-
Baptism, confirmation, and affirmation of faith liturgies have a prayer where the gathered community prays: Stir up in your people the gift ...
No comments:
Post a Comment