Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Genesis 37

...meanwhile the Midianites had sold him (Joseph) in Egypt to Potiphar, one of Pharaoh's officials, the captian of the guard...   GRACE to come later in this story

Today was one appointment after another, all held in the sitting area in the church nursery.  That means comfy leather couches...which I don't usually find comfy but today enjoyed sitting in.  After each appointment there was a space of about 10minutes.  It was so quiet and restful.  I breathed it in and was rejuvenated for the next encounter of Christ in the eyes of the one looking back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...