Friday, September 30, 2011

Resurrection - new beginnings

Currently it is really late on Thurs. night, or my son would argue really early on Fri. morning. The hour is what it is because there were evaluations and proposals to write, due by the end of Fri.,but needing committee approval before being sent off. Everything was way-laid because of a school project. It wasn't the project that was a HUGE grace in life today, it was the daughter who returned home asking for assistance: responsible, civil, organized, polite, sharing, and loving. Tonight was grace showering down and washing away the pain and heartache of the past few years. Resurrection - a beautiful butterfly has emerged from the ashes. Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...