Monday, November 1, 2010

a day off

Mondays have traditionally been my day off.  The past few weeks I have been sitting in class on Mondays; this also meant getting up early.  Today was pure grace -I did work on an assignment, but on my own terms, in my own time.  This morning I slept in, total heaven on earth.  I followed this with a leisurely run to work out the kinks from sitting in chairs for two weeks.  Then I worked on an assignment, taking breaks for tea, snuggling with Felix (my cat), sitting at the table with the kids when they came home.  And then to top it all off I had time to play Scrabble with friends all across this country.  Now it is 8:33pm...meaning there is 3 hours of grace left to be found before turning in to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...