Wednesday, October 3, 2012

www.feednovascotia.comCheck out this web-site, particularly the upcoming event "The Great Canadian Food Fight".  This is an awesome "fight" between cities across Canada, the winners are the food banks in each participating city. 
The grace for me in this is the excitement of members in the congregation: the woman who suggested we do it, the support of the council, those volunteering to be at the church, and a group using the hall who will be going door-to-door to collect food.
Please support your local food bank.
Thanksgiving weekend is fast approaching.  Out of the grace you have received, go and be bread for the hungry.

1 comment:

  1. So 651.2lbs of food was collected at Resurrection!!!! Thank-you everyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...