Monday, January 24, 2011

a stay-cation but not at home

Fri. night and Sat. night my husband and I stay-cationed in our home town.  We had theatre tickets already and he had a work supper one night.  Applause points from his work gave us a night at a four star unique hotel in an old  home.  Supper at their exclusive restaurant, a walk through the art gallery, lunch at a local Canadiana coffee house, and lots of relaxation in a puffy bed and butterfly arm chairs.
Relaxation is a fantastic grace!
What a way to spend the coldest days so far this winter!
The other grace, loving someone more today than yesterday and not as much as tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...