Thursday, January 20, 2011

with the name Grace

Have  you ever noticed how many churches and chapels are named Grace?  Today I am wondering if these communities are full of grace; if when people visit they experience grace; if a community would name them grace if they didn't know the community's names?
It would be a wonderful thing if places were named according to their gifts.  That way when people went looking for grace, they went to Grace; looking for hope -go to Hope; for Resurrection -go to Resurrection.
The church community with whom I serve is called Resurrection.  Are we living our name?  Are we a symbol, a presense of Resurrection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...