Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Birthday Invitation

For those of you living near Halifax, tomorrow is my birthday and I would love for you to come and celebrate with me.  I would like to spend the afternoon, 1-4pm tying and sewing the edges on quilts.  These quilts are special; they are made of entirely recycled fabric and liners.  The quilts will be given to St.Leonard's Halfway House for the residents at Christmas time.

The location of the quilting party is the church on the corner of Windsor and Allan Streets (please use the Allan St. door). You need not have any sewing skill.

 See you tomorrow.
 Oh yes, there will be a big pot of tea on.

1 comment:

  1. Two quilts were finished and one was tied, with the edges pinned yet to be sewn. Thank-you to the hands that helped.

    ReplyDelete

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...