Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going Home

As much as I love vacation:
Grace in learning new things, new experiences, time with family, no schedule, different food, trying things never tried before;
There is grace in going home!
Grace in appreciating the little comforts- my coffee cup, the chairs on the front porch, the kitty coming around, nodding to neighbours, watching changes in the flower beds-
And grace in the bigger things;
Grace in a good bed, routine, a new energy with which to go back to work, strength for the fall season and projects.
Grace is all this - and most importantly reconnecting with the me inside that is formed by the creator. Grace is my experience of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...