Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday

Grace comes in the many friends who wished me well today, some through Facebook, others by coming and sewing quilts, email messages, and even a beautiful song.  I love you all very much!
 

 Grace is one of those precious moments that can be sent in the words of a card.  Here are two that I may use in a card someday...
 "If  you believe that each of us was designed by God for a specific reason, then you know there's no such things as an ordinary person.  ...Don't ever forget how truly unique, how essential, how important you are."
 
"wishing you a day where God has splashed His bright colours and beautiful moments."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...