Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Genesis 22

...the Lord will provide; as it is said to this day...
Last night I was with a group of people and I asked them to share a moment of grace they had experienced throughout the day. The stories told were beautiful!
I realize that often in our lives moments of grace are not recognized as such.  We haven't used "grace" language to describe even the smallest glimpse of hope, or love, peace, friendship, justice, etc.  I encourage those who read this post to think back on the day so far, and what moment has been a beautiful one...a gracefilled one.
Please feel free to share your moment by clicking comment and adding your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...