...the Lord will provide; as it is said to this day...
Last night I was with a group of people and I asked them to share a moment of grace they had experienced throughout the day. The stories told were beautiful!
I realize that often in our lives moments of grace are not recognized as such. We haven't used "grace" language to describe even the smallest glimpse of hope, or love, peace, friendship, justice, etc. I encourage those who read this post to think back on the day so far, and what moment has been a beautiful one...a gracefilled one.
Please feel free to share your moment by clicking comment and adding your story.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abiding Hope in the Capacity of God AND Personal Responsibility
Let us pray: Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvati...
-
In the notes of scene 6 in the Glass Menagerie, the playwright, Tennesse Williams, describes the lighting for the scene: the light...
-
Baptism, confirmation, and affirmation of faith liturgies have a prayer where the gathered community prays: Stir up in your people the gift ...
No comments:
Post a Comment