Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Genesis 31

The Lord watch between you and me, when we are absent one from the other.
Well I wonder if grace comes in stress, or the willingness to get out of bed way early to get a child to finish a project due?  I wonder if grace comes in a day timer that has little space to add a time to stop to get a drink of water? 
Surprisingly amidst the chaos of the timetable and schedule of the next few weeks...I am at focused.  Peaceful at the centre.  At one with space, time, those I'm in relationship with.  I have no explaination for this.  This is unusual for me at this time of year.  The only word I have to explain this is Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...