Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Genesis 26

...now there was a famine in that land...
Of all the things to do, I managed to get my right thumb caught in the door on the boards at the local ice rink.  Yesterday there was no post as I could hardly move my hand and when I did the pain was unbelievable.  But between yesterday and today I managed to find grace despite the blue throbbing thumb.
...the other skaters who picked up a gentleman who fell, and gave him encouragement to keep on trying...
...the spring song of the chickadees...
...the woman with alzheimers who was at a senior's event at the church and remembered her house key!...
...a young man returning alive from Afghanistan...
...a successful cancer surgery...
...being able to button a shirt with my left thumb and being able to type...
graces for which to give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...