Monday, April 19, 2010

Genesis 39

...but the Lord was with Joseph and showed him steadfast love; he gave him favour in the sight of the chief jailer...
Grace came in the loving words of a fellow skater today.  I have been going for weeks, every Monday for an hour.  Today one of the gentlemen, who is always there, came over while I was taking my skates off.  He offered words of encouragement:  "you are a good skater and have been getting better every week."
I didn't know this guy, other than seeing him at the arena on Mondays.  He is a good skater.  It was nice of him to go out of his way and make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...