Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Genesis 44

...I fear to see the suffering that would come upon my father...
Have you ever not said something because you knew that the other person would not listen, or would manipulate the words to mean something completely different? That would have been the gracious thing to do, but no, I opened my mouth to share a piece of motherly wisdom.  A whole bunch of "Charlie Brown hearing wonh-wonh-wohn from the adults" later, and I wish I had taken the high road, the grace filled road.  Perhaps grace will resurrect one day in the ears of my daughter at a point where her brain retrieves the truth passed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...