Monday, March 28, 2011

Diamonds

Grace is the beauty of priceless diamonds that are somewhat evasive, cannot be produced by human beings, and suddenly surprise.  You have seen this precious gift of grace -on a sunny day when looking out over an almost still body of water -the sunshine glistens and sparkles in a fantastic shimmer of  light, sparkle, twinkles. It is a breathtaking scene that surprises and delights.  The dance of light is brighter than any rock diamond, sequined dress, or disco ball.  At the 10.5k part of a run, it is the sigh of a thank-you to the Creator; it is the aha of, "this is why I came out for a run today";  it is the sight to keep one running, in the hopes of seeing the next piece of grace along the way.
May you be blessed with surprising instances of sparkling grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...