Thursday, March 17, 2011

tears

Yesterday I was sad, close to tears ...just on the brink one might say.  But tears are good. 
 I saw tears today in the eyes of a colleague.  I saw tears in the eyes of a daughter.  I heard tears from the other end of a phone call.  For the past few days I felt tears in the world around me; it rained.
Today amidst the tears sprung sunshine: perhaps it was a lightness of people as they went revelling in green for St.Patty's day, or the crocus and snowdrops, or the distant past being put to rest for one child, or emotions  being deflatted ---through tears.
 Wet grace.

P.S. never be too strong by holding the tears inside.  Let tears fall and share them, perhaps your tears will give permission for  someone else to feel wet grace too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...