Tuesday, March 22, 2011

when the snow melts away

Today I was in the front garden raking off the top layer of leaves; the bottom layer is still frozen.  Come to discover that the foot board and head board that I had secured to the front of the house, side by side to add dimention to the flower bed, were stolen; both of them.  I was disappointed by the discovery and wondered how long it has been without me noticing their disappearance.
 What I did find however, was my orange pen that has been missing since December.  The orange pen is the one I use when reading to make notes that are my own thoughts, additional to the work being read, that are thoughts related to future thesis writing. That was a fantastic surprise.  Better yet, the pen still works.
 There were other items I happened upon today that were momentarily waylaid.  Grace was in finding the lost!
I wonder if I'll ever find the foot and head boards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...