Friday, September 3, 2010

Heat and Humidity

This story is no different than that of thousands of others.  This heat and humidity is almost unbearable.
So this morning I decided to find what grace there might be in this weather:
*people are complaining about the weather and not spreading gossip about neighbours
*it has given us a good excuse to take an afternoon nap or not work quite so hard -because we just can't
 *will have us appreciating cooler temperatures when they come along- winter is on the way
 *many are now drinking the amount of water one needs to in a day to be healthy
 *leisure comes to mind rather than go, go, go
If you have other thoughts, please comment.
 Grace on your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...