Wednesday, September 15, 2010

poor timing

My sense of time is generally very task-oriented.  I suppose this comes from years of time management with school and has been honed with having three teenagers in the house.  As I age, I am also becoming more set in my ways, and when I have a thought as to how time should go -I really like it going that way; my way.
One of my teenagers was pro-active today...a huge grace...and went to a guidance counselor to get information about college.  Tonight, as supper was in process, an email 1/2 written, a phone call being made, it was THE time for the application to be filled out.  Although annoyed at the time, what grace to know that the application was completed and sent, transcripts mailed, and the registration fee paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...