Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hurricane Earl

Well here comes Earl.  Not as strong as expected.
At the present the rain is starting to fly sideways in bits and spurts, until now the rain was watering the desperately dry garden.  The plants sucked it up and started saying grace, just as many do before eating a meal.
 The breeze coming in the windows we have open feels like heaven after days of heat, heat that cold showers didn't even touch.
 I have always loved storms and now that it is hear am enjoying watching it from the safety of my home.
 The kitty is pretty happy and offering prayers of thanks today too; he knew something was us up and yesterday kepy howling -now that the weather/pressure has changed all is good.

1 comment:

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...