Sunday, September 26, 2010

A weekend with friends

There is grace to be found when one couple can find another couple to weekend with.  That was this past weekend: road trip, hanging out in a hotel room, making use of the amenities, watching t.v., sharing laughs and a few drinks, ordering pizza, going to a football game.
 There is grace in sharing a room, a shower, a couch, a small space...when you find true friends.  It means not being afraid to fart or snore or have someone find a waylaid pair of underwear.
I am thankful for our couple friends and the weekend we spent together in peace and harmony.  Chillin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...