Thursday, March 11, 2010

Genesis 18

...let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree...
The weather has been beautiful and that has meant a couple of days of going for long walks.  In Halifax, my husband and I, discovered a new green corridor with a public trail.  It is absolutely lovely!  In the past, I would run in this area on a tiny goat path, at times on the road because the path was terrible.  The grace of this trail is that it is multi-purpose; wide enough for bikers, joggers, walkers, strollers, groups of people to walk side by side, and designed for wheelchair use.  The trail is full of community spirit, people interacting with each other and nature, and it promotes healthy living. What has more grace than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...