Thursday, March 18, 2010

Genesis 23

...Sarah lived one hundred twenty-seven years; this was the length of Sarah's life.
There are many points in a persons life when one can celebrate. 
Today I was confronted with grace when meeting with Lutheran clergy colleagues.  Although I am feeling tired and am at moments overwhelmed with a sense of having so much to do, my colleagues were more excited then I have ever experienced them to be.  They were excited with studying the first chapter of Ephesians. They were excited with the prospects of having a big learning retreat brought to our area.
Their excitement was contagious, my spirits were lifted, and grace abounds for tomorrow!
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...