Monday, March 15, 2010

Genesis 21

...God was with the boy, and he grew up; he lived in the wilderness, and became an expert wih the bow.
Not only is it March Break, today was science project day.  My son did a project to use his pyrotechnic skills.  The experiment was done weeks ago, as it is always fun to light things on fire and watch them burn.  Today was the written poster board presentation.
Some parents have difficulties with the thought of their children growing up so fast, some think the day will not come soon enough.
Today as I looked on the final project...there was a moment of grace; when I saw all the past hard work come together.  What a great job!
Although some of my parenting has not been graceful along the way...grace still thrives in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...