Friday, March 19, 2010

Genesis 24

...and gave him straw and fodder for the camels, and water to wash his feet and the feet of the men who were with him.
Today I led a house blessing service.  Grace flitted from room to room with three small children, as they showed me all the places I asked them to show me.  We said a prayer in each spot and the children chimed, "Amen"...well except for the little one whose word sounded more like, "Ammmm".  They were so excited!  The parents carried a candle to represent Christ's light, while the children shared a flashlight.  Each giggle was pure grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...