Friday, March 12, 2010

Genesis 19

...and Abraham looked down...toward all the land of the Plain and saw smoke of the land going up like the smoke of a furnace.
Have you ever been in one of those conversations where everything that is said is critical, despressing, and focused on the "troubles" or "evils" of this generation? Over the past couple of days I have been in a couple of these discussions -not brought on by myself.
Amidst a head full of these kind of conversations, today I was graced with two beautiful conversations from people who have recently moved into manors.  Enough could not be said about the care given by nurses and the friendliness of staff.  The people visited looked happy, younger, and more mobile. They are now gracing their way through the end of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holy Enterprise of Friendship

  There is no greater way to show love to friends than to die in their place. You are my friends if you walk in my ways and do what I say. I...