Friday, May 7, 2010

Genesis 46

...God spoke to Israel in in visions of the night....
Last night I had dreams, dreams that I hope never come true.  I wish that the dream I had my children would have...it was about teenagers drinking, driving, and ending up paralized.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if the fears parents have could be translated into dreams that children hear while sleeping? Not all fears, just the words of wisdom we have to pass on that seemed to be missed in daily conversation.  I guess I didn't always appear to hear my mom and dad, and their wisdom is coming back to me now.  This is grace.  And when all is said and done I suppose my children will remember that which I have passed on when they need it most. This will be grace for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...