Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Grace

I was not in church on Sunday as I have, for the past 5 years, taken the long weekend in May as vacation -being as it is a long weekend that does not have religious responsibilities on my part.  When not present with the worshiping body of Christ I miss sharing the opening welcome, and passing of blessing.  The words are grace and I am going to share them in devotion time with the D.Min. class tomorrow morning.
So to all of you who read this blog, this is for you:
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...