Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Genesis 47

...we have come to reside as aliens in the land; for there is no pasture for your sevants' flocks because the famine is severe in the land of Canaan...
Have you ever felt like an alien?  A foreigner? Lately I have felt that way reading theological tomes.  The language is convoluted, difficult, and isn't as systematic as the author thinks that it is.  Today I am thankful for my family - for around them, in my own home, I am free to be ME.  This is a special grace in a world that often is so busy, complicated, and ever changing.  To have a place to be me, and be loved for who I am.  Grace at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...