Tuesday, September 7, 2010
tough love
Today I have to confront a person for their actions, actions that have rippled and affected a lot of people. I have thought, prayed and read about this. Confronting is not an easy thing to do. It requires grace and in the end perhaps it will lead to grace amongst those who have been hurt and affected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abiding Hope in the Capacity of God AND Personal Responsibility
Let us pray: Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvati...
-
In the notes of scene 6 in the Glass Menagerie, the playwright, Tennesse Williams, describes the lighting for the scene: the light...
-
Baptism, confirmation, and affirmation of faith liturgies have a prayer where the gathered community prays: Stir up in your people the gift ...
That is something I often struggle with: the words, timing, intent, and tone. I hope you are able to see grace come from such a challenging situation.
ReplyDelete