Thursday, February 25, 2010

Genesis 10

...These were the families of the sons of Noah, according to their generations in their nations; and from these the nations were divided on the earth after the flood. ...
From one generation to the next a lot of things change. My grandparents would never have thought about Blackberries, blogs, or computers. Grace came in other inventions -running water, toilets, telephones, and toaster ovens.
Today I looked into getting a Blackberry, with hopes of entering the world of mobile blogging and tweeting theological thoughts. I realize that there is a vast universe where grace can be seen, expressed, or experienced. I would like to be part of this world.
In learning about mobile devices, I found grace today in thinking about other grace-filled inventions: inventions that have encourageed communication and thus relationship, those that gift us with time so we can go about loving others or spend time in leisure activities, those that create healthier environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...