Friday, February 26, 2010

Genesis 11

...now the whole earth had one language and the same words...
The gracefilled language I was part of today, and I think it is fairly universal...at least in the communities I have encountered...was the language of the tea party. Nikki, 4 years old, made a group of adults imaginary tea. The tea was served in brightly coloured plastic cups with matching saucers, on which there were imaginary sandwiches, followed by imaginary gingerbread. Nikki not only graciously served us, she also did the dishes. She had such joy in inviting us to tea and serving us. There were please and thank-yous all the way around.

Imagine how gracefilled the world would be, if we all played in the world the same way we act at imaginary tea when offered by a 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...